Hello and welcome to the homepage of Riverbend Tae Kwon Do, offering martial art instruction for the Holmen / Onalaska / La Crosse, WI area. My name is Rod Larson and I am the head instructor/owner of Riverbend TKD. I offer instruction in martial arts from beginning students through black belt level. I have been teaching martial arts for 27 years. I have a strong belief in character development through martial arts training. Tae Kwon Do training offers students the chance to have a life time of learning that will enrich every part of their life. Tae Kwon Do is both physically and mentally challenging for all levels of physical ability and therefore lessons are developed around each students needs. Classes are limited to a maximum of 10 students which allows a greater student instructor relationship.
Classes are $40 per month.
- Learn practical self-defense
- Improved coordination, physical fitness and flexibility for Men, Women and Children
- Improved self-confidence, self-control, and self-discipline
- Education for the development of the complete individual as a martial artist
Classes are year round. Instruction at Riverbend Tae Kwon Do is led by Mr. Rod Larson. Mr. Rod has over 27 years of teaching experience and is:
- 6th Degree - Chang Moo Kwan Tae Kwon Do Certified Master Instructor
- 6th Degree - KukKiWon Tae Kwon Do Certified Master Instructor
- 6th Degree - Wun Hop Kuen Do
- 1st Degree - Korea Hapkido Association
- 2nd Degree- Cchung-Ryoung Hapkido Federation
- 1st Degree – International Karate Connection Association, Kenpo black belt
All Tae Kwon Do black belt certifications for Riverbend Tae Kwon Do are registered through the Kukkiwon World Tae Kwon Do Headquarters.
Visitors and spectators are always welcome! Conveniently located 4 minutes from Highway 53.